Types of fitness training
The fitness program is a specially organized form of motor activity primarily of a health or sports orientation. Priorities in the development of fitness programs belong to the International Association of Recreational, Tennis and Sports Clubs (IHRSA), the International Association for Movement Activity and Dance (IDEA), the World Fitness Organization (WFO), the European Confederation of Sport and Health (CESS), etc. according to the list of the Classifier of Products and Services (OKDP), fitness technologies and programs are differentiated in the following areas:
- Aerobic programs (aerobics, step aerobics, fit-step, barefoot, etc.): cardio training with dance movements that can be learned by people of any age and level of preparation; With this technique, you can lose extra pounds and keep muscles in tone
- Power programs (saiklin, superstring, pampus, slide, etc.): trainings with alternating force and cardioads, with which the muscles of the back, arms, chest and abdomen are worked ; The technique allows to strengthen the cardiovascular system and to form a beautiful body relief.
- Dance programs (hip-hop, latin, city-jam, zumba, strip-plastic, oriental dances, pole-dance, etc.): movement to music, allowing to develop flexibility, coordination, develop a beautiful posture, and lose weight; depending on the fitness for girls direction of the technique in varying degrees develops certain groups of muscles and forms beautiful contours of the body.
- Programs with the use of martial arts (ki-bo, fit-bo, a-box, tai-bo, etc.): a combination of aerobic and power loads that work out several groups of muscles simultaneously, develop flexibility and strength, balance and reaction, reduce fatty layer;
- Wellness programs (calanetics, gymnastics for joints, pilates, etc.): a combination of breathing exercises with force – the latter involves working with the weight of their own body; muscle development takes place with the most sparing strain on the spine and joints;
- “Body & Mind” program-intelligent body (qi-gun, stretching, hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga, yoga-stretch, yoga for the spine, etc.): the exercises are aimed at harmonizing the relationship of body and mind in order to teach the body to function as a whole;
- Water aerobics (Aqua Jogging Aqua Relaxation, Aqua Box , Aqua Cycle): This aerobic classes have a lot of positive aspects: it is a kind of massage as a consequence of which the skin becomes supple and taut; an excellent tool in the fight against cellulite.
Anyone who is somehow associated with sports or at least practicing regular physical activity, came across the concept of “fitness”. What it is? Fitness is any training complex whose goal is to achieve a certain result: activation of the heart, weight loss, target load on the muscles, general improvement of the body.
Modern sports complexes offer their visitors various types of fitness. In this case, the classes in most cases are conducted in a group form under the guidance of a coach.
The most popular fitness destinations for girls are the following:
- Shaping and many others.
Let us consider in more detail the different types of fitness for women.
Popular female training
Aerobics is a dance fitness, whose goal is to stimulate the work of the cardiovascular system, active weight loss and general improvement of the body. Aerobics classes will perfectly suit those who lead a sedentary lifestyle and have an average (low) level of sports training.
To date, there are about 40 types of aerobics, most of which can be practiced both in the gym and at home. The most popular are such types of fitness training:
- Gymnastic and athletic classes (stretching, classical aerobics classes);
- Different dance styles (salsa, zumba, jazz);
- Cyclic training (step, cyclic).
In addition to aerobics, there are other alternatives. One of them is a bodyflex – a complex of specially selected breathing exercises, the main purpose of which is active fat burning. Regular training can also strengthen the muscles, restore their lost tonus.
All exercises that are part of the bodyflex complex are divided into three main groups:
- Isotonic (they work out a few or even all muscle groups);
- Isometric (one group of muscles works);
- Stretching exercises (relieve the load from ligaments, muscle fibers, make them more elastic).
Bodyflex is great for regular classes (4-5 times a week) at home.
Shaping – dance gymnastics for figure correction. Excellent for women aged 30 to 50 years. At the heart of such fitness is a clear, consistent performance of a set of special exercises.
The shaping exercises assume the achievement of two main effects:
- Anabolic (muscles acquire the necessary form, increase in volume – the result is provided by strength exercises);
- Catabolic (decrease in the volume of fat deposits due to cardio-loading).
Other types of female fitness
Stretching is an effective complex of specially selected exercises, the main task of which is to improve the physical characteristics of the human body by stretching ligaments, tendons and muscles. Stretching helps to develop flexibility, regular classes are an excellent prevention of osteochondrosis and other age-related changes in SLM.
As a result of training you can get:
- Strong muscles;
- Improved mobility of joints;
- Correct posture;
- Removal of psychoemotional stress;
- Excellent mood and a burst of vitality.
Yoga is not only a workout, it is a peculiar style and even a philosophy of life. The system is divided into several conditional directions:
- Hatha yoga – is aimed at the development of physical functions of the human body;
- Raja yoga – “awakens” the psyche;
- Karma Yoga – helps to form social skills, the ability to build interpersonal relationships;
- Bhati Yoga – cares about the emotional sphere;
- Jnani Yoga – promotes the development of thinking.
In modern practice, there is a huge number of schools of yoga. So, Ashtanga and Bikram yoga are better for losing weight – they are a thoughtful sequence of asanas (poses) and ligaments between them.
Work out the muscles and make the body relief relief so-called power yoga. Its main goal is the development of flexibility, endurance, physical strength.
Newfangled types of group fitness classes include Pilates. This is a universal training, which suits the representatives of both sexes, regardless of age and level of their physical training. Classes help combat osteochondrosis, prevent age-related changes in the structure of bones and joints.
Pilates is an ideal variant of group training for pregnant women.
Callanetics is a complex of static exercises, the purpose of which is stretching and contraction of all muscle groups.
Group fitness programs from the field of callanetics include 29 basic exercises based on asanas. During each approach (static load), the muscles of the whole body are involved – this helps to lose weight and improve metabolism.
Callanetics for beginners are held 3-4 times a week, then the number of trainings is reduced to 2, and after that the amount of time spent for training should not exceed 60 minutes / 7 days.
Exercise requires a certain level of physical fitness.
Aqua aerobics – another popular form of fitness. Simply put – is the implementation of a set of exercises in the water. Training has a clear structure:
- Warm up;
- The main part of the lesson;
- Targeted study of problem areas of the body;
The main advantage of aqua aerobics is that it has no age restrictions. Representatives of both sexes, regardless of the starting level of physical training, can attend sports classes.
Modern areas of fitness for men are also quite diverse. The main one is, perhaps, a vorkout – uncomplicated workouts in the open air, the main attribute of which is a horizontal bar. Vorkaut refers to the strengths of fitness, based on the elements of gymnastics and athletics.
Crossfit is a complex training program, which is a succession of functional movements performed with increased intensity.
The main task of the crossfit is the development of the overall physical form of the athlete. On average, the training lasts no longer than 20 minutes, but the pace of exercise and the load on the muscles themselves are such that this is enough for a full-fledged sporting activity.
CrossFit is shown to athletes with certain physical training. Contraindications to training are acute (chronic) diseases of SSS and musculoskeletal system.
Powerlifting – a form of power fitness, whose goal is to overcome the maximum weight for a particular athlete.
At the heart of powerlifting are three main exercises:
- Squats with a barbell;
- Bench press lying;
- Thrust (lift) of the rod.
The main thing in powerlifting – power indicators (work with a lot of weight).
Bodybuilding – a set of training exercises, aimed at giving the body aesthetically attractive outlines. This kind of sport is energy-intensive: lessons help simultaneously burn fatty deposits and gain muscle mass.
In addition, regular training helps:
- To prevent obesity;
- Prevent age-related changes in joints (bones);
- Stimulate the function of the digestive tract;
- Adjust the pressure.
Сontrary to common stereotypes, bodybuilding can be practiced by both men and women.
So, under the concept of “fitness” there are many varieties of group and individual forms of training. The main factor that unites them, is a comprehensive health-improving effect.
These can be aerobics, yoga, pilates, crossfit, bodyflex and other types of exercises, during which women and men improve their physical performance, build muscle and improve their performance, and, of course, actively fight extra pounds. Fitness classes – the best prevention of infectious (viral) diseases, as well as age changes in the joints (bones).
The benefits of fitness and sports for zdo rovya
- Fitness classes help to lose weight. Regular force load strengthens and develops all the muscles of the body, which has great health benefits – that is, it relieves hypodynamia ( what is hypodynamia, read the link). Increasing the amount of muscle mass, in contrast to fat, leads to an increase in energy expenditure in the body, which means that the body benefits – it starts burning more calories. And the more you do, the harder your muscles become, the more calories your body burns throughout the day. In addition to regular fitness, its health benefits can be obtained even on aerobic exercise, which consumes a large amount of energy from the stored fat stores.
- Training in the fitness center leads to proportional correction of the figure. A set of exercises is selected for each person individually, allowing them to work effectively on problem areas and cellulite.
- The general physical tone of the body rises. The use of physical education – a significant increase in endurance of the body, improving the activity of the cardiovascular system, strengthening and building up muscles in exchange for fat, improving coordination of movements and physical strength, the body becomes more flexible and graceful.
- Increases libido and attractiveness for the opposite sex. The use of fitness for health is also in the fact that exercises have a positive effect on the hormonal background, the function of stress and relaxation, which will slow down the quality of intimate relationships.
- Get rid of complexes about the appearance. Regular fitness exercises effectively correct the figure, which has a positive effect on self-esteem.
- Relieve accumulated stress and stress. During exercise, the stress accumulated during the working day comes out, the muscles relax, the nerves calm down, which improves health and mood.